Monday, December 8, 2008

Amazing day out of the HOUSE!



I got out of the house today, and it was amazing! I did finally go and get a tree. Its' filling my house with slight pine as I type this, unfortunately it is still bound up and resting in the tree stand in the kitchen at the moment. I was too tired when we got home from the tree farm to have the girls move the furniture around to set up the tree by the window. My poor little house is crowded so. Oh well, it meets the needs, maybe not the wants but the needs just fine.

Here are the girls out finding the perfect tree...

Well, Sarha thought she was being funny!

I was trying to get the pictures to be in differences places on the layout, but too tired to fuss with it.
So I think I found out that Chloe was born on the 10th, so I was 2 days early. I can't ask, because it could just add a wedge between me and her mom...one that I work so hard on getting rid of it.

After coming home and taking a nap we went to Wal Mart, and I walked the whole store bout. I bought a few groceries, and finally bought Christmas cards. Another year that I haven't gotten around to make some....I envy those that get to craft.
I bought some new sheets... light blue this time... think lighter is better than darker...I also bought a bag of fake apples. They look so pretty. Not sure if I want to add them to the tree, or if I want to make a centerpiece.. will figure that all out soon...i hope. lol

Well, the holiday movies are singing in the other room, and I think I will make myself a cup of coffee and enjoy one or two before bed.

May you have a blessed evening!



No comments: