Monday, December 22, 2008

Whatta Way to Wake up

so here it is a few minutes before 5. I am steadily having this dream...I was on a bus with kids... basically all I can remember now.

and then I start smelling DOG POOP yep... you're right.

so I wake up... and I can still smell it. Now I have sleep apnea..I WEAR A MASK!!!!! It had to be ON MY BED to smell it like this!!! SO I sit up, take off my mask, adjust my tired eyes and look around... my bedroom door is only cracked..about the same as when I went to bed, so I got up and came into the living room.

I still could smell it so from the lights of the tree I peer around.. there are those 2 mutts asleep (or pretending to be) on the floor. Yep I can smell it so I go on the great DOG poop hunt... I turn on lights I look in the bathroom, the dinning room the kitchen...I dont see any... could I be mistaken? Is it after all my own breath?

SO then I realize I did not go and put my laundry in the dryer last night & forgot to ask Cass to do it. SO oh! GOOD THING.. I need em for work... maybe that is why I woke up....so I go back into my bedroom, find my slippers and robe and head back through the living room

WHERE OH MY GOOOOOOODNESS

there is this HUGE pile of POOP.. how did I miss it???? so either Kia Sophia was laying by my door and farting to wake me.. or God was giving me a quick...heads up... or I completely missed that 5' high smoldering pile. LOL


Anyone toss their cookies yet? Yeah, I know... blogging about dog poop!
SO I threw the dogs outside... went and got wal mart bags...cleaners and towels and cleaned it up.

Whatta way to wake up!
My day only has to get better!

No comments: