Friday, December 12, 2008

The Tree pt 2

Tree is up and some decorations are in place.. I think that this will be all for this year, which still leaves a garage full of villages, and mistletoe. But its' ok.. THIS YEAR
The tree all lit.. some of my pictures looked like dancing music notes. Check out my myspace to see all the pics... :o)
The window.. every since I was a small child at Disneyland, animated windows are my favorite... how I want to own hundreds of figurines and have HUGE windows....one day... maybe.... :o)
As the girls are decorating the tree


I don't even mind the messes that happen as they dig throw the treasured ornaments and delicate homemade art...eventually it all gets done... and it smells pretty, it looks beautiful...and yes Angela, I laid under the tree and watched the lights throw the branches... it did make it magical.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow! Love the window it is very pretty. See it is fun to just watch the lights. :)