Sunday, December 7, 2008

Went to church














today I went to church.. first time in over a month I think. It was good to be there. If only I could take the people from here and add a Pastor like the ones I left in Wa. I would be so happy. The church in Wa. didnt always have the friendliest folks... most were, and I did a lot of volunteering at a time and was in quite a few classes, so I knew a lot of people...but there were some that were very hard to read or get to know. But I learned a lot.. the ministry was anointed... not so much at my lil church here... people are amazing.. everything I wanted.. but the teaching is... sadly... stagnant at times...
but it was great to be back, and to of been missed.

Robert strung lights... he did find the staple gun at church.. I knew he would.. I am always doing something there... lol and he finally found the box of lights and extension cords he was missing... so he strung some lights.. he isnt done just yet... but the photos are the beginning of the pre~lit yard...

Lorry is coming to visit next week, I am excited

the grandbaby is one..i missed her birth and her birthday..and to be honest here on theis blog i am not quite sure if her bd is today or was yesterday,,, OH MY...

I am feeling better today...stayed out of bed all day...

still no tree.. tomorrow for sure I told cassandra she is driving me to the Christmas tree lot first thing in the morning.. no more waiting.. haha

a lot in my head.. and yet words dont seem to fit...
think i will get a glass of wine if we have any and go read a bit...




No comments: