Friday, December 5, 2008

dr visit & sweetest hubby




so I went and had the staples removed.. there is still a hole, so there is drainage ...that I have to take care of daily...GROSS... everything looked well, and I go back next friday. still can't drive or go to work. :o(

anyway, also went and had my eyes checked.. everything looked well, and my diabetes hasn't effected my eyes as of yet..Thank you God!.. I will need glasses, but at 44 I can handle that. haha

the best part of the day is when I came home hubby was decorating the outside for me... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! made my day... then he topped it off by taking me to Lowes and Wal Mart to get some new decorations as well.. so this year for my Christmas pressies from him I received a carousel that has swinging Santa, a penguin, twin snowmen, and a polar bear. He also got me the santa and 3 reindeer on a teeter totter, and a 8' snowman *the air bown ones* ... SO EXCITED!!!!

still no tree up yet, but tomorrow I know we will get one up. YAH!
My oldest Goddaughter talked about liking ot lay under the tree and look at the lights from underneath... I have always liked looking at the tree in the dark... in the quiet and from any angles... this yr I will lay underneath it some to see that direction... usually as soon as the tree is up its filled with pressies... so far I have bought very few this year...I am not sure if I will do colored lights this year or white... guess I will figure that out tomorrow.

ok back to Hancock.. if it wasnt for all the cussing it would be a pretty good movie... i do like that its a different from the normal super hero flicks.. thoughand Will Smith is an amazing actor and nice to look at.. haha

1 comment:

Angela said...

OMGoodness look at all those decorations. That is just so awesome.

You need to lay under the tree it is really awesome when it is dark and all the Christmas lights are on.