Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thursday morning


I have decided I really do need a hair cut and style. I can no longer do anything with the hair, its' thin and stringy and at 44..not a look I want. haha
Here is a pic of me and my momma this past Sunday after church. She is 79 years old and is still doing great! I am so thankful to God for this time with her.

Its' been real icy here the last couple of days, but the roads have melted and the idiots (lol) are driving even faster now to make up for the 2 days they couldn't drive or had to drive at crawl pace.

Lorry is here for the week from Missouri. We havent gotten to do a WHOLE bunch, cause I have been going to work, which I think for only a couple of hours and have to stay the whole day or long parts because of the weather. *UGH*

I am hoping today we can go get mani/pedis'. and maybe I will get my hair done. I have to borrow that cash form her..since not working my extra $$$ is GONE...so... oh well.

Anyway, decorations are up ( a few..and its nice) friends are around, have my momma close and my sisters...hubby is well, kids are doign good... Jesus is my Savior. All is GOOD!

No comments: