Wednesday, December 3, 2008

One week without my uterus

LOL.. whatta tittle... in between sleeping this evening that what I was thinking of.. its' been a week since my surgery...silly me fell asleep with TLC on...and woke to A BABY STORY...so I watched it... then I cried... now at 44 I really don't believe that I would want to have a baby... though I always wanted babies and adopted any and all I cold as even a young kid. Always taking seriously raising, loving, nurturing, directing, children... always letting their parents know I was available for forevers.. haha

But, one week later and I know that I will only ever know the feeling of birthing one child.

I remember when I was diagnosed with uterine cancer 7 yrs ago, and I remember being ready for the surgery and then being HEALED... I thought ...I was going to have another baby or even two.

I am thankful that even with this problem I had, there was NO CANCER, no where... still healed, always healed.. the devil tried to lie but I stood and clung to my Savior...though at times I may of started to waiver a bit, I spoke truth to myself and proclaimed the promises of Jesus.

Today was another reality dose watching the show, no more birth for me... I get to do as I have done pretty much all my life, sit on the sidelines and watch as new life comes around me, be happy for those, and love unconditionally the children that I am blessed with.

Do I feel any less of of a woman? Not really, I am still very swollen and bloated, and the pain is more of discomfort, and it constantly reminds me I NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT! ha... The actual belly weight right over my incision is most dreadful.

I am thankful ...one week later and I haven't become the bearded fat lady! :O)

Still no Christmas decorations up... Cassandra actually went out and bought herself a tree and some decorations and lights.. YAH! There is hope for my Scrooge of a daughter. LOL

Anyway, I will stop here.. dont think I need to blog hours worth... then again who really reads them? haha

Time for a pill and cuddle with the hubby. Until next blog.

No comments: